EABPM is offering international certifications in Business Process Management as the Affiliate of ABPMP.
Practitioners who design processes on a professional basis or who are involved in process organization can obtain internationally recognized professional certification as Certified Business Process Professional® (CBPP) or Certified Business Process Associate® (CBPA). The certifications have globally uniform standards.
The certificate provides an unequivocal, verified qualification as a process management expert. The international nature of the title enables cross-border recognition and gives employers the assurance that certificate-holders speak the same language as specialist colleagues worldwide.
The certification is based on the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge CBOK®, available in English, German and French language. The book is available in bookshops such as Amazon.
Advantages of certification
- Internationally recognized certificate as evidence of specialist knowledge in process management
- Improved international career opportunities
- Provides access to an international community of specialists
- Internationally binding specialist framework of the relevant area of knowledge facilitates internal communication (common language)
- Enables recognized certification to establish uniform quality standards
- Tool for continuously updating knowledge through certification and re-certification
- New element for a specialist career within the company
The relevant subsidiary in your country is responsible for the certification:
Germany: Gesellschaft für Organisation gfo Austria: Österreichische Vereinigung für Organisation und Management ÖVO Switzerland: Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Organisation und Management SGO, certification body VZPM France: Club des Pilotes de Processus, certification body AFNOR