EABPM is an incorporation formed by a group of legally independent national associations in Europe that are committed to the development and promotion of Business Process Management (BPM).
Certification for BPM Associate Level is available – Certified Business Process Associate CBPA®:
The CBPA® certificate is a verified qualification for process management practitioner, who are newer to the profession to demonstrate their understanding of the concepts, approaches, techniques and technology that are needed to succeed in BPM and helps them stand out among his or her peers.
CBPA® candidates will have 1 year professional working experience in BPM related areas and may compensate this with max.
6 months of further education in BPM related areas.
Further information: please contact your country associations.
Germany: all related information can be found on the gfo Website, Austria: all related information can be found on the ÖVO Website, Switzerland: the VZPM is the certification body for BPM certifications
EABPM pursues the following main objectives:
- Neutral, independent and non-commercial promotion of BPM;
- Development, consolidation and worldwide standardisation of all relevant issues of BPM;
- Management and dissemination of in-depth knowledge of BPM;
- Review of technical skill-requirements for experts in BPM;
- Certification of BPM professionals on the basis of standards recognised world-wide in cooperation with ABPMP International;
- Promotion of a high-level professional development of specialists and experts in BPM;
- Guidance and transparency of qualifications of professionals helping decision makers/stakeholders in BPM projects;
- Transparency where the range of tools in BPM is concerned.
Therefore EABPM has set out the following mission:
- Creating a common platform of knowledge of BPM;
- Developing, promoting and disseminating a Common Body of Knowledge (BOK) for BPM as the basis for the qualification of professionals in Business Process Management (BPM CBOK™);
- Setting out requirements and skills of experts in BPM;
- Organising and promoting professional certification in relevant countries;
- Accrediting national/local entities of certification pursuant to the norm ISO 17024;
- Implementing and maintaining a system for analysing the market of tools and of the certification of tools for BPM;
- Allocation of a “seal of approval” to vendors of training seminars in BPM.